Learning @ ISTM
2022 22nd CTH® Exam Application
- Non-Member - $775
- 5 Year Doctoral Level Member - $575
- 5 Year Non-Doctoral Level Member - $450
- Doctoral Level Members - $575
- Associate Doctoral Level Members - $200
- Retiree Doctoral Level Members - $575
- Non-Doctoral Level Members - $450
- Lifetime Retiree Doctoral Level Member - $575
- Associate Non-Doctoral Level Members - $100
- Retiree Non-Doctoral Level Members - $450
- Lifetime Retiree Non-Doctoral Level Member - $450
- Limited (Student/Trainee) Level Members - $450
- Special Associate Member - $450
- Staff/Administration - Free!
- Hon. Lifetime Member - $575
The CTH® certificate recognizes professionals who have demonstrated expertise in the unique Body of Knowledge associated with travel medicine care and consultation.
ISTM will offer its 22nd Certificate of Knowledge™ in Travel Medicine live in Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, 24 September 2022 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.
The deadline to apply to take the exam is 24 August 2022.
Please note that there are 3 REQUIRED components to this exam application. You must complete all 3 components in order for your application to be considered. If you fail to complete the required components you will not be allowed to enter the exam on exam day.
1. Applicant Questionnaire
2. Terms of Service (TOS) Acknowledgement
3. Photo Identification Upload
Please note that Non-ISTM Members must create ISTM profiles to apply to take the examination. Click here to create your profile then submit your application through the member application link.
If you need special accommodations for the examination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your request within 30 days of the exam date.
1. Candidate Bulletin
2. CTH® Mark Use Policy
3. Exam packet - you will receive your exam packet once all exam applications have been reviewed and accepted, no later than 24 August 2022.
Future Exam Dates:
Virtual/Online: March 2023, dates to be announced soon
In-person: Sunday, 21 May 2023 at CISTM18 in Basel, Switzerland
1. You will receive at least two emails from ISTM: (1) An initial confirmation of receipt of your application and payment and (2) Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email with your exam packet that includes complete exam instructions. You may receive additional emails if any updates need to be communicated so please make sure to read any emails from email@example.com and add us to your safe-senders list so the emails do not go to your spam folder.
2. Scoring: Please note that you will NOT receive a score immediately after taking the exam. Pass/Fail information will be emailed after the psychometricians have reviewed all of the completed exams. Please be patient as grading may take 8 to 10 weeks. In the interim, neither this system nor the ISTM Secretariat will have pass/fail information.